Welcome to the ASE Student Career Link, a custom built, on-line video interview platform which captures your students’ finest attributes, enabling them to put their best foot forward to create opportunities for an internship or a job after graduation. In a few easy steps you can guide your students on a life-long career path in the automotive industry.
Your students will introduce themselves to our ASE Industry Education Alliance Partners (potential employers) by video-answering three predetermined questions, each with an up to two-minute time limit. Once the video has been approved by you, our Alliance Partners will be able to search and view candidates in their region(s).
Here’s how it works:
- Watch the instructional webinar here
- Check your email for a note from JobOn to set up your account. If you do not receive your email, please call 1-800-964-8698 and choose option 6.
- Invite your students to sign up via the email template provided on the ASE Student Career Link.
- Once they have signed up, completed their profile and recorded their interview questions you will be able to review their interviews- checking to make sure they look and sound professional.
- If the interviews look great then you will release them for employers to view.
- Qestions? Use the Live online chat feature on the ASE Student Career Link or call 1-800-964-8698 choose option 6.
Training manual for both you and your students Click Here